First let me just say I would now like to be known as "The Luxury."
With the triumphant return of No Job No Pants I have been inspired to once again to return to my long winded and self-indulgent blogs. So without further adieu here's what I've been up to since March. A whole lot of nothing with some random trips mixed in so gogogogogogo trip recap!
Maine trip:
-Got super sweet tour of Red Hook, drank free ESB for hours.
-Kevin did a real bad job of applying suntan lotion.
-I'm no good at bacci but it sure is fun, even more so when you move down the beach destroying sand castles like the monster from Cloverfield did New York City.
-BOMBARDMENT!
Things I learned since March:
-Don't make up any stupid games and play with Kevin. I will lose, and likely get physically hurt the process, or lose tons of money.
-The XMEN: Origins movie is awful. I regret buying it for whatever price I paid. However the Rocketeer continues to be a tremendous purchase.
-The New York State Education System is apparently incredibly adequate based finishing right in the middle of a New Hampshire based trivia contest.
New career idea-
Topless Breakfast/Brunch: Imagine if you will, your average diner, now place it in a college town, now have all the waitresses be topless. It'll be like Hooters, but less classy, and for breakfast. If we market to college age guys and keep prices fairly low, and the lights a little dim, there's no reason hungover college guys should go anywhere else for breakfast. Admittedly I'm going after a very small portion of the market but the idea came to me in a dream and I'm fairly convinced it will work as well as any other dream of will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment