Find out Your Sexual Fetish at LiquidGeneration.com!
Speaking of sex...a Scrubs based porno? SOLD!
I cleaned the interior of my car, and emptied my change. I made myself $28, not including the drawer of pennies I have. Pretty stoked about this.
Now that Nate has twitterizied I feel the need to match him for online outlets. But alas, all of my tweets...twits...whatever would be about my never ending struggle with my desire/inability to grow a mustache. Also, how great my Christmas story is going to be, I don't want to build it up too much but it very well may become a classic on par with Rudolph and Frosty.
The best website ever. Canadian Sex Acts. Follow up, is that Alan Thicke? He's Canadian? Good for him...I suppose.
Ok, I'm to recap my trip upstate for you. This won't be in chronological order, just whatever order I remember it in.
-I've developed a love hate relationship with Syracuse. I love it because many bars that I like, lots of local/microbrews, a sweet independent record store and a pseudo classy/preppy downtown area. And I hate it because after possibly the best weather day of the year, that terrible city drops down to freezing with snow and rain for a day. Westchester tried that on me today, except that instead of cloudy rainy and miserable it briefly snowed while maintaining a temperature of fifty degrees. Because of your awful weather you're officially on notice Syracuse.
-Speaking of my love hate relationship I was very close to starting a fight with an unsuspecting little kid. Little brat made me waste twenty or so minutes of my life without even realizing.
-Went to Adventure Island(also known as Adventureland, the movie, just don't tell Tim). First of let me say the soundtrack was dynamite, and has directly lead to me getting so much Husker Du, Lou Reed, Big Star, The Replacements and Velvet Underground music. So kudos to them. Now for the movie itself, the more I think about it the more I like it. But I suppose I'll like any movie where the nerdy guy gets the girl. Not as funny as I expected, but still good.
-Shenanigans: Tim and I were bored, and Kevin was at work. So naturally we started plotting and Tim decided to tie all of Kevin's shoes together. We then decided we needed to get the shoes he wore to work as well. Kevin comes home, I try to distract him in the garage, but fail to hold his attention so Tim runs across the room to avoid being seen with Kevin's shoes. Fortunately he can tie quick and we got him. Tim and I then head up to Oswego for the night, leaving Kevin to do whatever he damn well pleases. Upon our return I am excited to see that none of our stuff has been piled in the front lawn and burned, Kevin appears to not have retaliated.
Tim goes to work the next day, leaving Kevin and I alone. Kevin does some fancy computer work and first Heather then Tim are baffled. Same thing next day, except this time Kevin and I are truly inspired. I'll skip all the details but just know this, when Tim came home from work porn was playing through his speakers, I was thrusting into something under his covers. For a solid few minutes Kevin had him genuinely convinced I was sexing up a cougar. Good times. Quick side note, if you're having "relations" in Tim's bed, lock the door because he'll walk in on you a few times to check how things are going. If I really had a lady with me it would have been awkward.
-The Madagascar penguins have a show on Nick. And it's awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment