Sunday, May 10, 2009

I've underestimated my charm...again

Fun fact even though I misspell it frequently, and use spell check to correct it I don't think I'll ever learn how to spell awkward. Also, it's an awkward word, I mean just look at it with it's w-k-w combo.

One of these days I'm going to blow way too much money on some unlicensed crap related to tv shows or movies I like. Like this for example, or this Bill and Ted shirt, or perhaps these How I Met Your Mother shirts. And if I ever meet a girl wearing this I think my reaction will be, "Yeah it is...we should get married." Anywho you get my point.

If I'm the last person to notice this please forgive me but, Florida is just a single tap of my spacebar away from being Flo Rida. You see what I did there, I turned a state into a rapper with one fell swoop of my index finger.

Incubus has a song or two songs for that matter, called "Earth to Bella," what are the odds they were written after reading the Twilight books? One in three? One in a thousand? Slim and none? Taking all bets now. And don't go looking to Wikipedia it has failed.

New fun site since I'm passive aggressive and all. And just a little angry at most people.




Citi Field Review:
-First things first, we did a very good job of getting there precisely when we wanted to. Kudos to all parties involved.
-Walked around the entire park, half on the way in, the other half on the way out. And it's truly a good looking stadium.
-Walked around most of the interior during the middle innings, and were able to see the field almost the entire time which was nice.
-Tons of food choices, sea food, tacos, burgers but that's something everyone expects.
-The beer selection was impressive. There was at least twenty or so different beers, microbrews and macro, all available for under $7.50.
-Apparently you can get Brooklyn Lager in cans, not sure where but we can confirm it exists.
-Cup holders at every seat, a very underestimated perk.
-The Jackie Robinson Rotunda was classy, as expected.
-Got out picture taken with the old Homerun Apple. Awesome.
-Seats were on the left field landing, had good view of entire field except small portion of track in left center field.
-"I didn't even think about the seats"-Nate on how comfortable the seats were.







Find out Which Major Leaguer Are You at LiquidGeneration.com!





Not really sure how this happened, but oh well.


Find out Which Movie Villain Are You at LiquidGeneration.com!






Find out what pixar character are you at LiquidGeneration.com






-They're going to play Bridge To Terebithia on ABC Family tomorrow. If the Rangers lose tomorrow and I watch that movie it will be the saddest day ever.

-And since it's been a while I'm going to reiterate how much I love that movie. So good. Also it was apparently shot in New Zealand and the effects were done by the same guys who did Lord of The Rings.
-The little girl who runs into the Girls Room, while Janice is there crying, is Molly (Maisy McLeod-Riera) who played Sam Gamgee's baby boy in The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003).




Since I'm such a good friend I've decided to check up and see if the New England Euphoria of the LFL have posted their roster. And the answer is an underwhelming yes, I never thought I could be disappointed by a group of supposedly good looking women in lingerie but it's been done. Now I hang my head in shame.




Nine minutes of NPH goodness...







-Listen to Bon Iver's song "Skinny Love," your life will be better for it.

I spent the best years of my life
Waiting on the best years of my life
So what's there to write about?
What have I done?

Cursivie- What Have I Done?

No comments: