Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yesterday Went Too Soon...

I need another word for vagina is the best website ever. And it is exactly what you think it is.

Fail at Price Is Right sound. On demand. Awesome.

So here's a link for 99 of the best youtube videos or something. Enjoy, you're soon to be unemployed ass will thank me later for all the time you've wasted. I'll be honest most of the links I clicked on(which wasn't many) didn't entertain me.

"Have you ever wondered what would happen if a nuclear bomb goes off in your city? With Google's Maps framework and a bit of Javascript, you can see the outcome.
And it does not look good."

It's official, the Return of the King is the best movie of all times. That means forever...ever.

I hope the following quote is enough reasons to get you to read a list of seven of the most insane military attempts to weaponize animals...

"It seems the cats tended to lose consciousness when plunging towards the earth at terminal velocity while strapped to a bomb. And that, as much as anything, is why cats will never be man's best friend."

This is a nice companion piece to the above link.




Big day for Dan today. Bought a new belt, although sadly I once again fell victim to the "it's two belts in one how can I lose?" I know exactly how I can lose, I've lost twice now, including last night. But I'm giving it one more shot. Hopefully it'll go something like this, "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Work out perfectly the third time. Huzzah."

Additionally I bought a new wallet. It's my third wallet since 6th grade or something. And it's ok, I still much prefer my older beaten up wallet but the new one was half priced when bought with the previously mentioned belt.

Still need new shoes though.

Watched the movie Ten Inch Hero and although it quickly turned into a chick flick I was ok with it for a few reasons. First it had two women that I'm madly in love with starring it in. I got to see boobs and ass of one the previously mentioned chicks. The soundtrack was solid. And finally I'm clearly a chick. Also it's got the dude from Supernatural and My Bloody Valentine.

I'm getting a little excited for baseball season to start. Granted it's still like a month away or something, and then it'll be another six or so months on top of that before I can really decide whether I've had enough of the Mets breaking my heart to call it a day. Also this is how bad the sport has gotten, on the Yankees you have the super star how used steroids, got caught, came clean and then got caught lying while telling the truth. Meanwhile over at Mets' camp you've got the ace, and easily the most important player on the team out because of an elbow injury. Except he's fine...But really, he'll miss opening day...but he won't. Science damn you baseball. Why can't it be easy and all puff pieces on how with the revamped bullpen the Mets are the team to beat this year? Or perhaps why can't Derek Jeter unexpectedly announce his retirement. I'm done with him, everything about him is way too calculated. He bores me. That's why I like Arod, he's stupid, well he says and does stupid things.




I'm begining to think AROD is just trying to mess with people and get them all bent out of shape.

Big night for the Rangers tonight, first game with their new coach, hopefully they play well. A win would be nice but just playing a full 60 minutes would be a good start.

Fun fact, Mr. Fantastic is in Titanic. And he's the one that makes the lifeboats go back to look for survivors.

I love the band Northstar, but I don't think I'll ever fully understand their lyrics.

The new Ace Enders' track is what I've been waiting for since the Early November broke up.




So I finished Twilight and while it's not a bad story, it's not very well written. And the author might not be a bad writer, as a matter of fact she may be a great writer, but the book was either written by someone with an eighth grade reading level, or purposely written at that level. Which I was willing to tolerate, because The Hobbit is a children's book, but when the author(hence forth known as she) had a chance to redeem herself and prove me wrong she took the easy way out. Maybe it was her intent, to have four hundred pages of build up and then essentially skip past the drama. There's a chance she left it out to reveal it in later books. Maybe in her mind it wasn't an important aspect of the story. Which while being a very basic love story involving vampires isn't bad but I feel robbed. So Stephanie Meyer, I would like an explanation or some of my life back. Also, maybe you could have cut out like a hundred pages, unless of course you were getting paid by the page. If so, kudos.

Quick update: It took me a few hours but I realized why she cut out the fight scene. The whole book is told from one characters POV and she gets knocked out. So touche, Twilight, I now feel like an asshole.

I'll be honest, I won't seek out the next book, shocking I know, but I would read it if it presented itself. It'll be a quick and easy read and make me feel accomplished.





Find out if you would survive in a horror movie at LiquidGeneration.com!





What are your chances of getting a tapeworm?




How Long Could You Survive Trapped In Your Own Home?




How long could you survive in the vacuum of space?




How Many 90 Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?




88%DRUNKARD











56



No comments: