Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Short and sweet...well short at least

At some point around 12:45am on September fifth one of my friends said " I wanna get my little sisters pootie," unfortunately I can't remember which one it was.

And at some other point Jackie yelled at Nathan "because you're a man." Not sure which of those things the respective speaker should be more ashamed.

The newest iTunes is certainly different, not entirely sure how I feel about it yet.

Would you like to tatoo a girls boobs? Of course you would.




I've pretty much been set up with a job opportunity at a local news paper, and it's possibly the single most terrifying thing that's ever happened to me. First of all this pretty much all I wanted out of my career, working at small newspaper, but the thing is I'm terribly afraid that I'm about to find out I'm an awful writer with no future in the newspaper business. At which point I either go play in traffic or would then have to seriously consider a change in major. Which is absolutely the last thing I want to do, I've worked something like five plus years to get where I am(which is a part-time undergrad, man I'm awesome) and to have to go back to square one would be incredibly defeating.

So we'll see how this goes, hopefully because I've gone a vast majority of my life without putting myself out there because of the fear of getting burned, so hopefully my first time won't be my last.




Cause I could spend my life just trying to sift through
What I could've done better but what good do what ifs do
-Relient K: Forget And Not Slow Down

No comments: