Tuesday, September 8, 2009

That just happened

If you couldn't tell by my blogs where I ramble on, about myself and then expect people to read I'm an incredibly selfish person. And I'm only now realizing how selfish I really am.




So a certain friend and I were talking the other day about what a horrible person he is, which may or may not be related to my flip flopping attitude. Anyways, so it came up in conversation that the next time a girl wants to get into a serious relationship with him he should send her my way and I could give a list of reasons not to date him, for their mutual benefit of course. I'm not going to post it now because if it's not but it's ready, and if you want a similar service I could help you out.

Apparently if I had a baby with Megan Fox it would look like this...


babies
What do you think about my little new baby Dan(ielle)?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?


And me and Nate...

babies
What do you think about my little new baby Dathaniel?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?





Over a year old but still entertaining. Well played Time, well played indeed.

Testing Google\'s \'Drunk E-Mail\' Protector




There's a book on the internet about blowjobs, which 201 people are currently trying to download. While the first Stephen King book I've found only has 11. Really internet? Really?

So I'm watching this celebrity softball game, don't ask why, that's part of MLB's All Star festivities and they've got quite the selection of celebs there.

-Nelly once again proves that he's a decent athlete, at least, and made a nice diving catch. Although I think he was in the Cardinals farm system at some point so I'm going to give him guff for looking lost on one fly ball.
-Shawn Johnson of Dancing With The Stars fame, and I suppose Olympic gold medal fame, is a little firecracker out there. Tons of energy looks stoked to be there. I'm stoked for her.
-Andy Richter of Andy Richter Controls The Universe and he's on some show with Conan O something. Anyways, I digress, that man has legs that were made to be hidden behind long pants. They're what I imagine my legs will look like in twenty or so years.
-Also is it sad that I saw the last name Littrel and instantly knew he was a Backstreet Boy?
-Follow up, is Backstreet one word or two?




Oh happy day! NY has a lingerie football league team. The New York Majesty! And they'll be playing at the Nassau Coliseum. As if women in lingerie playing football wasn't exciting enough there's the following info...

"This fall, the term Friday Night Lights will be redefined when the New York Majesty hit the field as part of ‘LFL, Friday Night Football’ at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Fans arriving early to the arena will take part in one of the country’s biggest tailgate festivities complete with Beer Gardens, Video Gaming Lounges, Football Challenges, LIVE Music/DJs, Face-Painting, Bar-B-Que Stations etc."

There's not one part about that quote that I don't like. You know excluding the "shit hole" that is the Coliseum. Face-painting included. Hopefully I can be a tiger.




Listening to the new Alexisonfire album, and good golly does Dallas Green have a phenomenal voice.

The new .moneen. album is really good. Although it sounds very similar from start to finish.

This is how intimidating my dog is, today I noticed a small deer eating plants from my mom's garden.

I've really got to stop messing around on craig's list.

Fuck candystand, all I wanted to do was play a nice relaxing game of mingolf. And what did I get? Reminders of how crippled I am and easily frustrated I become in certain things. By the way, I shot 108 try and beat that. 79 of which were on the back nine.

This choose your own apocalypse thing is fucking diesel. Check it out. Also according to my results..

"You are a bloodthirsty misanthrope. You believe mankind is stupid and fallible and that America will destroy itself in a bloody mess. You'll know you're right when: The United States succumbs to a torrent of Russian nukes; we clone ourselves, get bum genes, and die."




You don't need to watch the whole 51 seconds but watch this video for awesome.

No comments: